Professional, Enterprise, and White Label clients can pass registration information to Marketo, HubSpot, and Salesforce directly with our native integrations.
Once authenticated, attendee information can be matched with an existing record or created as new in Marketo, HubSpot, and Salesforce. To locate and configure these integrations, navigate to your organizer profile, then click the Integrations tab.
Learn how to configure our Marketo Integration here.
Learn how to configure our HubSpot integration here.
Learn how to configure our Salesforce integration here.
- Descriptions and labels have been adjusted for clarity in fundraising and analytics areas of the admin console.
- Total Number of Meetings is available in the Networking analytics report.
- Enhanced speaker spotlight features when they are actively speaking in Workshops, Networking Sessions, Pro Exhibitor Live Stream, and Lounges.
- Enhancements to the broadcast flow in the Accelevents Studio.
- Added the ability to import FAQs to the Info Desk. This is done in the Virtual Event Hub.
- Enhancements to image upload features for ease of use.