Our product and development teams have been focusing heavily on polishing the platform, so our last updates of 2020 will be focused on smaller, more assertive changes, fixes and will also include some much requested features such as the option for attendees to hide themselves from the People tab (Virtual Event Hub) and the ability to download the Lobby area chat log.
- Added a new field called “Speaker List” in the report generated through Sessions & Speakers > Export Sessions option.
- Raffle refund data is now visible in the "Raffle Purchase Data" report located under Raffle > Buyers & Winners > Download.
- Workshops are now enabled by default.
- Updated the subject and message of the Attendee Upload confirmation email.
- The PRT time zone will now reflect the daylight saving time.
- Corrected the refund amount when a partial refund is processed.
- Attendees that are blocked from events will now be unable to re-register with the same email address.
- Changed the label of the default registration button in the event website from "Register" to "Buy Tickets".
- Removed the message "This chat has been closed to attendees" from the Backstage chat view.
- Attendees are now able to hide themselves from being listed on the People tab. This option can be activated on the "My Profile" page.
- Marking an event as “Private” will now complete that step in the checklist.
- It is now possible to download the Lobby chat log. This is located under Event Website > Virtual Event Hub > Advanced Settings > Lobby > Download Lobby Chat.
- Added a new tab under the “My Meetings” page where users can see a list of the meeting requests that are pending approval or that have been denied.
- Fixed an issue when reordering products in the “My Booth” area.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Gamification Leaderboard to show duplicates of users.
- Fixed an issue that caused some of the attendees not to be shown on the People page.
- Fixed an issue that showed an incomplete list of recent Networking matches.
- Fixed an issue that caused the logos to appear distorted in small screens.
- Fixed the data shown in the field “Average Duration“ in Analytics > Sessions.
- Disabling the exhibitor chat will no longer remove the “direct message” button for each exhibitor staff under “Company Representatives”.
- Fixed inaccuracies in the Exhibitor analytics.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Twitter sharing link in the Order Confirmation email not to forward to a new tweet with the event URL linked.
- Fixed an issue that caused donations to have slightly different fees applied depending on whether the donation is made through a button in the “Donate” tab or through the donation option in the checkout page. Both methods of donation will now apply the same 1% fee.
As we approach the year's end we can't help but notice how much we've changed; as a virtual events platform, as a company, as a team, as people. This year has shown us that quickly adapting is, like never before, essential and that we need to be prepared to face challenges most of us never thought we would. We, the Accelevents team, are very grateful for what we've accomplished so far. None of which would be possible without the passionate engagement of our users whose feedback has been invaluable, and has helped us keep on track in the pursuit of building the best service we can. We are very proud to see how well this relationship has been working for all parts involved and are thrilled to think of what the next year reserves for us when looking at the result of all of our hard work. We are motivated to bring lots of awesome ideas to life as we move forward. Stay tuned!
We wish you all a Happy New Year filled with hope, love, peace of mind and wellness. See you in 2021!The Accelevents team